Thursday, November 17, 2011

T-Gives



Gobble gobble gobble. Happy Thursday! Today is the Thursday before T-gives break. Personally my favorite holiday. (Abby J) Any-who, I'm here to tell you a little about what is going to happen with the blog over break. I will be leaving Friday to go on a super adventure! I signed up to go on a trip to Kentucky where we will be kayaking, camping, and hiking for four days. This is completely outside of my comfort zone so I had to give it a try. You see... I'm on this whole new page of trying (mostly) everything I have a fear of or things I have never done. So here is the low down on the trip... I am leaving Friday in some sort of ISU vehicle with 14 other people. We are driving to St. Louis and spending the night. Then waking up at the crack of dawn to finish our drive and be on the water by noon. I have never kayaked so I'm stoked. Then the plan is to kayak on the lake each day and then camp at night. The last day we will be hiking and then leaving early the next morning. It is going to be a crazy trip and I will blog all about it when I come home. 

In the meanwhile, Abby O may take over the blog and write mean things about me then delete them before I come home... who knows?? Or, she may blog about her T-gives break experiences to keep you entertained for the week. She is in charge of her family's T-give din din so that could be a story in its self! ;) 

Hopefully we get one more story in for you all before we both depart for awesomeness tomorrow night. But until then... ta ta for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment